Impact starts with our members — people like you who want to be part of making the world a better place. At club meetings in communities across the globe, our members come together to strengthen their connections to friends and neighbors and their commitment to improving lives.
Who can join?
We’re looking for people who want to give back to their communities. Rotary clubs also welcome Rotaractors, Rotary Peace Fellows, and other members of the family of Rotary who qualify for membership.
How can I become a member?
What are the benefits?
Becoming a Rotary member connects you with a diverse group of professionals who share your drive to give back. Through regular meetings and events, you’ll:
- Discuss your community’s needs and develop creative ways to meet them
- Connect with other leaders who are changing the world
- Expand your leadership and professional skills
- Catch up with good friends and meet new ones
Other benefits of membership include:
- Rotary Global Rewards, our member benefits program, which offers discounts on products and services. It’s Rotary’s way of helping our members spend less so they can do more.
- The Rotary International Convention is our biggest event of the year. Rotary members from more than 130 countries meet at the convention each year to celebrate our successes and make plans for the future.
- Rotary Fellowships give members the chance to join a group of people who share similar interests, hobbies, or vocations. Some groups use their fellowship to make a positive difference.
- Rotarian Action Groups unite Rotary members, family members, program participants and alumni who share their expertise in particular fields by collaborating with clubs and districts on projects.
What’s expected of me?
As a club member, you will be asked to:
- Pay club dues
- Attend meetings and events
- Use your professional skills and talents to make a difference
Read the club’s bylaws here.
Rotaract and Interact clubs
If you’re between the ages of 12 and 30, you may be interested in joining one of our service clubs for young professionals and youth. Like Rotary clubs, Rotaract and Interact clubs give their members the chance to make friends, develop leadership skills, and create positive change.